We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26/03/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, email, address and phone number
- Enquiries and any other information you choose to include within our web forms
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To assist you with enquiries
- To improve our products and services
- Internal record keeping
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- By not submitting your information via any of the website forms e.g. the 'enquiry form' or the 'register for updates' form.
- If you have previously submitted your personal information to us, you may request removal at any time by writing to us at Conlon Group, 33-37 Finaghy Road North, Belfast, BT10 0JB, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us using the details above and request this information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Due to the nature of our business it is sometimes necessary to share your information with third parties in order to provide appropiate service levels. Information may be shared in the following, but not limited to, cases:
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired or are in the process of being acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us, about our customers, will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we have been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- We employ companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf and we may disclose your Personal Data to these parties for the purposes of fulfilling those functions, e.g. fulfilling orders, sending postal mail and email, analysing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service.
- Checks we may carry out with one or more licensed credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. If a cookie does not contain an expiration date, it is considered a session cookie. Session cookies are stored in your computer's memory and are not written to the hard disk. This means that they will be removed when your browser is closed. If the cookie contains an expiration date, it is considered a persistent cookie. On the date specified in the expiration, the cookie will be removed from your hard disk automatically by your browser.
When you use and access the website, we will place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To remember any preference selected on the website.
- To store a unique visitor token that allows our server to remember you as you move around the website.
- To store security tokens that are used by the server to check any forms submitted come from this website.
- To track the number of visitors to the website and gain insight into their behaviour when using it (Google Analytics).
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following thirdparty websites: